According to TechTarget survey data, hyper-converged technology adoption is growing. In 2016, 12% of survey respondents already had hyper-converged technology installed. In 2015, that number was just 8%. But the majority of data centers are still in the evaluation stage or have no plans to adopt hyper-convergence at all. That's why we want to hear from you during our second tweet chat.
We're inviting industry professionals to take to Twitter for a discussion on everything hyper-convergence. Whether your organization is a hyper-convergence customer, you're in the evaluation stage, or you think hyper-converged technology has no place in your data center, we're eager to hear why. On July 27 at 3:00 p.m. EST, SearchConvergedIT will hold a Twitter chat moderated by editors behind the @SearchStorageTT Twitter account. You'll be joined by storage industry analysts and administrators who will opine on whether hyper-converged technology can really make a difference in the average data center.
Want to join? Here are the details:
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Where: Follow along using the #TTStorageChat hashtag
How it works:
- @SearchStorageTT will pose four questions over a 40-minute period
- IT industry professionals are invited to respond to the posed questions by including the hashtag #TTStorageChat in their responses
- Your first tweet should be introductory -- please include your name, title and organization.
- Participants are encouraged to interact with each other. Feel free to retweet responses you agree with, respond to others in the chat or ask additional questions.
- Responses should be kept within Twitter's 140 character limit.
Questions? Please direct them to Sarah Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
Highlights from the first SearchStorage tweet chat on data storage trends